Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jets Maybe????

Ok, first some background knowledge of me...I am a HUGE NY Giants fan, but since they fell short this year I must go for the Jets. Why? Well, for some strange reason I kind of like them too. Yes, I know, miss never been to Ny but I cannot help but them. I am also rooting for the jets because of their QB: Mark Sanchez. For the first time in all my years of yelling at the t.v. a team listened to me. I told the Jets they needed Sanchez and they took him! AT LAST!!
You can argue that he is not the best QB, but you have to agree with me that he did help his team the last two games before the playoffs to get into the playoffs. Try being a rookie QB in the NFL and then on top of that know that if you lose then you and your team do not even get to go to the playoffs. I say that makes him good in my book.
Then, last week in his first ever NFL playoff game Sanchez and the Jets head into the Bengals home and beat them! Yes, I was very excited! I feel like this is my own...how do I say it...QB that I put in the Jets hands. Yes, taking too much credit!
Anyway, the Jets played so well and they were not even home. Tomorrow the jets must go to San Diego in order to continue their playoff run. Remember anoth team from NY that a few years ago came in as the wild card team as well? Remember the other NY team that went to the Super Bowl by winning playoff games on the road as well as road games to just make it to the playoffs? The is the NY Giants...who just happen to be Super Bowl Champs!
Oh, by the way, they share a stadium with the Jets. So, before you just throw the towel in on the Jets think back to that other NY team that did the same thing these Jets are doing. Yes, the jets are not the same team as the Giants, but they are also quite powerful. Look for a good and close tomorrow as the Jets fly into San Diego and they soar all over the Chargers. :)
Final score: 27-14. Ok, so maybe closer. Enjoy and GO JETS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'll be rooting for the Jets because of this post!

    ReplyDelete